Sunday, March 10, 2013

I have a confession to make...

I do not moonlight as a serial killer, unfortunately. Actually, it's quite fortunate that I don't. Now, onto stalking our favorite doctor on his nightly runs.

Anyways, hello, Hannibal fans!

I'm Lila, "Curator" at the Hannibal Studiolo, and I'm jumping over here to take a break from curating and wreak havoc here with you oh, so, delightfully nefarious creatures. It's good to be involved in such a colorful community as this one! I will be posting here occasionally on updates I come across on the upcoming television series, as well as other random Hannibal related articles.

If you are interested in discussing the show (and everything else in the GD universe) with other like-minded individuals, you are welcome to join us at the Studiolo and I will be happy to make a place for you there.

See you round ;)

Lila

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lila,

    Please forgive the out-of-the-blue intrusion...

    Has the Studiolo ceased to exist for good now?

    Yours,

    DHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the question: Is the Studiolo down? I cannot access nor log in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it has taken so long to see these! Yes, unfortunately, the Studiolo has been down for some time. There is another website up for those who would like to keep the spirit of the old board alive and to correspond with old members.

      http://hannibalstudiolo-2nd.boards.net/

      Delete
    2. Sorry, it has taken so long to see these! Yes, unfortunately, the Studiolo has been down for some time. There is another website up for those who would like to keep the spirit of the old board alive and to correspond with old members.

      http://hannibalstudiolo-2nd.boards.net/

      Delete